Texas has the highest percentage of uninsured women between the ages of 18 to 44, according to a new study from the Georgetown University Center for Children and Families.
Latest News From NPR
- The Philippines Is Fighting One Of The World's Worst Measles Outbreaks
- Violent Tornadoes Cause Catastrophic Damage In Missouri, Killing At Least 3
- As Employment Rises, African American Transplants Ride Jobs Wave To The South
- 'Thank God We're OK.' Migrants Tell Of Conditions In A Texas CBP Holding Facility
- Her Dad Didn’t Pay Child Support. So This Austin Woman Helped Change The Texas Constitution.
- Why Is Julián Castro The Only Democratic Presidential Candidate With An Immigration Plan?
- Mayor Adler Says More Lanes On I-35 Won't Solve Austin's Traffic Woes – But It's A Start.
- Questions About STAAR Tests Linger As The School Year (And Legislative Session) Wind Down